The Parallax Standard Servo is ideal for robotics and basic movement projects. It can hold any position over a 180-degree range and is easily interfaced with any Parallax microcontroller.
Note: Servo current draw can spike while under load. Be sure that your application’s power supply and voltage regulator is prepared to supply adequate current for all servos used.
- Holds any position between 0 and 180 degrees
- 38 oz-in torque at 6 V
- Accepts four mounting screws
- High precision gear made of the POM (polyacetal) resin makes for smooth operation with no backlash
- Weighs only 1.55 oz (44 g)
- Power Requirements: 4 to 6 VDC*,
- Communication: Pulse-width modulation
- Gear material: Acetal copolymer
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 0.8 x 1.6 in (55.8x 19 x 40.6 mm) excluding servo horn
- Operating temp range: +14 to +144 °F (-10 to +50 °C)
from New Products at SparkFun https://ift.tt/37odXiu