- 8 general purpose IO pins
- 0.8-5.0volt programmable power supply
- Voltage measurement on all 8 IO pins
- Pull-up resistors on all pins, fed from Vout/Vref pin
- Display connector
- USB C connector
- Various connection changes to optimize use of the FPGA
The new power supply and voltage measurement concept are both tested and working on the new hardware. The new USB C connector is extremely solid and is a dream to solder, we’ll never look back.
Next we’ll work on getting the display going. So far it powers up and no smoke escapes.
from Dangerous Prototypes https://ift.tt/2q5jt9j